MTP CREATIVE Web Design builds affordable, custom websites designed to maximize the online presence and potential of small businesses.
MEET THE DESIGNER
Mylo is an idea man.
He is always looking for a fresh and creative approach.
Perhaps that comes from his 20 years of experience in the field of advertising and marketing. Combine that expertise with a passion for design and the result is a product as unique as the clients they represent.
Your business has a personality, fueled by your passion and dedicated to a particular mission, that sets it apart.
How do you best capture that personality in a website? Don’t worry.
Mylo has some ideas.
BENEFITS OF A CUSTOM WEBSITE
1. CREATE A PRESENCE Who knows about your business? Where can prospects and clients go to learn more? Your website can help establish your business, communicate your brand values, and convey professionalism. It also extends your reach to anyone in the world.
2. HELP BUILD TRUST New clients and prospects might want to know about your business history and your expertise and specialization. This is a great vehicle for people to learn more and attain that comfort level they seek.
3. POINT OF CONTACT Your website provides customers an easy way to contact you and learn more about your products, services and business.
4. LEVERAGE SOCIAL NETWORKS Implement a social media strategy to reach a larger audience and to create more buzz about your biz. Establish your presence on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter. Facebook likes and shares can drive people to your website. Links to popular or topical items from or to your website will add to its relevance.
5. GET LISTED ON SEARCH ENGINES Build your website incorporating search engine optimization (SEO) techniques so that you can easily be found by people searching for relevant key words. This can be an important gateway to expanding your business.
6. SELL PRODUCTS If your business lends itself to online sales, create a virtual store as an alternative or complement to a storefront or office location.
7. SHARE THE LATEST NEWS Whenever there are new developments regarding your business, update your website. Sites that have fresh, relevant and timely information draw users back more often.
8. BLOG Keep your website fresh and keep drawing people in with regular Blog posts. Show your expertise and share insights and provide practical tips on topics relevant to your business and of interest to your customers.
9. LEARN ABOUT CUSTOMERS Learn about their needs, preferences, and interests. Establish and nurture two-way communication with prospects and clients to forge a deeper bond and to serve them better.
10. CUSTOMER CONVENIENCE Providing customers with multiple ways to interact with your business is almost mandatory these days. Anything less could result in lost sales.
COMMON QUESTIONS & CONCERNS
It’s natural to have questions and concerns about setting up a website. Cost is a common one. Beyond an up-front fee to design the website, the ongoing costs can be minimal. And considering the long-term benefits a website will provide, the cost to design a good website should be well worth it.
Other concerns often relate to a business not being web-oriented, or that it wouldn’t sell goods online. The answer to these and similar concerns is that a business website can provide so many more benefits. Establishing trust, strengthening your brand, forging better customer relations, informing a wider group of people about your business’s capabilities.
Another common concern is that you don’t have much content to add for frequent updates, or you don’t have time to blog. The short answer is that you don’t need to. Sure, more activity and frequently refreshed content can generate more interest, but any web presence is probably better than none. Once you have a basic website, as your business and resources grow, you can always add to it.